Two for the Dough

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Sherri5762 of Houston, Texas USA on 7/22/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 22, 2003
The second in the fun and exciting Stephanie Plum series. In this one, Stephanie is teaming up with Joe Morelli, looking for his cousin Kenny Mancuso. Things start to heat up between Joe and Stephanie in this one!

Journal Entry 2 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2003
This book and the other 7 will be going out on a journey across the country in a book ring. Please PM me or e-mail me (Sherri5762@aol.com) if you are interested in joining.

I will keep track of the list in the journal area of the first book, One For the Money on my bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by reader1212 from Federal Way, Washington USA on Saturday, August 23, 2003
Rec'd this book in a book ring box. I have already read it and thought it was great!

Journal Entry 4 by reader1212 from Federal Way, Washington USA on Saturday, November 01, 2003
Sending out today with the other 7 in a ring.

Journal Entry 5 by lisabb2 from Grimes, Iowa USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Just love this series!!!! This was a great read. I loved all the new stuff she is packing in her bag of goodies. I also love the interaction of all the "characters" in the story from Ranger, Grandma Mazur and Lula...not to mention Joe Morelli...as she tracks down her FTA!!!!

Journal Entry 6 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Saturday, January 10, 2004
Came in the mail Wednesday evening. Already finished one and will be starting this one. Enjoying so far.

Journal Entry 7 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 14, 2004
I found this book very entertainig. That Grandma Mazur sure is a hoot! Things heat up between Stephanie and Joe and she has lots more goodies in her bounty hunter bag.

Journal Entry 8 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Mailed today to the next person on the list, InAPerfectBind.

Journal Entry 9 by InAPerfectBind from Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 07, 2004
It was fun getting to know Grandma Mazur in this book; I hope we see more of her in future books, too. She’s a pip! But I can’t believe Stephanie kept working with Lula after the stunt she pulled! Oh, well, she’s a pip, too. Good to see Stephanie getting more serious about the job.

I had an idea about what the caskets were for, but I was completely wrong, so I didn’t see where she was going with it until it was obvious.

SLIGHT SPOILER Evanovich makes a point of letting us know that Spiro got away; makes me wonder whether he’ll turn up in future books.
END OF SLIGHT SPOILER

Fun book. Looking forward to number 3!

Journal Entry 10 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Thanks to CheriePie, this book ring is being continued on after being stalled in PA for more than a year! Check out http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/1998987 for details! Thanks CheriePie.

Journal Entry 11 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Saturday, May 28, 2005
Rec'd back from InAPerfectBind. It had been in a bookbox / book ring with the others in the series that had gotten stalled out. These books have been replaced, and I'm not sure what I'll do with them now, maybe send them back in another ring? I'll decide and journal again.