A Taste of Chicken Soup to Inspire a Woman's Soul

Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, October 05, 2010
This book is available

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/2/2011 UTC) at Taneytown, Maryland USA

Released as part of the Birthday Party RABCK, Congrats and Happy Birthday to you. I hope you enjoy this book.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 12, 2011
Thanks so much for this extra little book in my birthday RABCK surprise, Bookstogive. I'll enjoy reading this mini-book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 25, 2012
I enjoyed this quick little read. Although I've released many Chicken Soup books over the years, I don't think I've read many of them (although I know they're always popular). I had to lol at the lady who went down the water slide with her family, and the vision of her doing it in a "paper" swimsuit with water collecting under her bottom :)

Thanks for sharing this, Bookstogive. This will probably be released soon at an upcoming book festival.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at our BookCrossing table at the Day of the Book Festival (from 11-4). Come visit us, despite the weather!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing -- maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 30, 2012
I brought home several boxes of books that were leftover after a soggy (and less than ideally successful) Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I'm going to repack them for the Gaithersburg Book Festival in 3 weeks.

Released 7 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!