Wolf Hall

by Hilary Mantel. | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by norfolk of Pambula, New South Wales Australia on 10/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by norfolk from Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, October 03, 2010
An amazing story. Could hardly put down through the 600+ pages.!

Journal Entry 2 by norfolk at Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/19/2019 UTC) at Pambula, New South Wales Australia

Included in the Paperback Bookbox. First stop ally 11 in South Australia.📚☺️.

Journal Entry 3 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Saturday, October 05, 2019
Received in a Bookcrossing BookBox from Norfolk. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia

Sending to Leah152 in a Bookcrossing BookBox. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Got it out of the bag 'o' books from ally11! Been wanting to read this for awhile :O)
Have tried to read this a couple of times but there's so much going on in this book you really need to have the free time to sit down & absorb it which I haven't :O( I managed to grab a copy from a local street library so I'll read that one when I do have the time & send this one on it's way :O)

Journal Entry 6 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, January 28, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2021 UTC) at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!

Journal Entry 7 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Friday, February 26, 2021
Received this in a Book Bag, passing it along to the next bookbag recipient. Looks like this book has been doing the rounds. I had it back in 2019 and it came back to me in another book bag!

Journal Entry 8 by mattandmandy75 at Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 05, 2021
Received in a book bag, will either pass on to the next book bag recipient or keep for meet up next month.

Journal Entry 9 by mattandmandy75 at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, March 07, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/7/2021 UTC) at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia

Sent to Catsalive in a book bag.

Journal Entry 10 by wingcatsalivewing at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, March 27, 2021
Spotted in the bookbag but allowed to travel onwards.