Eggs in Purgatory (A Cackleberry Club Mystery)

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 10/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, October 02, 2010
I wasn't sure if I would like this new series because I really enjoy the Tea Shop mysteries. Actually, I really enjoyed this first book and look forward to the next one.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/19/2010 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Congrats on being the sweepstake winner! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Received this book as a You've Got Mail Sweepstakes rabck. It came complete with bookmark from loveamystery. Thank you!!

Journal Entry 4 by winglove2cookwing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/5/2011 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Tennessee USA

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Happy Reading! If you're new to Bookcrossing and decide to join, please use love2cook as your referring member. You may stay anonymous if you choose, but either way please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled!

This book is on it's way to bookstogive and flyingeagle in Tennessee.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Got this one from love2cook and fathermurphy to read and then release. I am looking forward to reading it and then letting it continue it's travels.

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookstogivewing at New Florence, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/1/2012 UTC) at New Florence, Pennsylvania USA

This book was selected from the Mystery/Thriller VBB, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member.