Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

The Shell Seekers

by Rosamunde Pilcher | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0440202043 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 10/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, October 02, 2010
from the TLC book sale for releasing

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, November 01, 2010
back to TBR status

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, January 08, 2015
Too many books, too little time. Making available

For the 3 every week, allergic to a's, ultimate and sensibility release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by PrettyPoodle at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 13, 2015
tbr
. I jusyt sytaryedthid booktofdya y and an already enjoying ity.

Journal Entry 6 by PrettyPoodle at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 20, 2015
I finially finished this book and trlly enjoyedf it. The stry was good and it surprised me by ending up A good book!as a lovestr=ory at the end.
Iyt covered a lot of hisoty and was quite an interesting read,

Released 4 yrs ago (10/27/2015 UTC) at Temple University Hospital Boyer Pavilion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Enjoy the book!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/