Bicoastal Babe

Travelling the world!
by Cynthia Langston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 10/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 12, 2012
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Amazon Editorial Review

A stylish debut novel that asks: How many frequent flyer miles does it take to land Mr. Right?

Not exactly what you'd call a goddess of cutting edge culture, Lindsey Miller is shocked when she's offered the über-hip job of writing "The Pulse," a newsletter that tracks white-hot trends in everything from fashion to cosmetics to entertainment. Before long, Lindsey finds herself on a whirlwind bicoastal romp as she jet-sets between New York and Los Angeles, fumbling to uncover what's cool today-and what will be the next big thing tomorrow.

The grit and glamour of Manhattan is electrifying -and so is Victor Ragsdale, the slick Wall Street broker who charms her with his street-smart savvy manner. But the warmth and sunshine of L.A. is bliss-and so is Danny Wynn, the dreamy blonde surfer who sweeps her into his strong, suntanned arms.

Lindsey's two lives are both so exciting-and both so different. But disaster strikes when her evil trend-spotting partner begins to expose Lindsey for what she really is: tragically un-hip and only one dirty martini away from being found out and fired.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (12/9/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Released as a selection from the General Lit VBB, Happy Reading!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Thanks for sending this book from the General Literature VBB. I sent your books yesterday so they should arrive soon.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at 1275 Powers Ferry Rd. - Shopping Center in Marietta, Georgia USA on Friday, January 04, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (1/4/2019 UTC) at 1275 Powers Ferry Rd. - Shopping Center in Marietta, Georgia USA

Left in a Little Free Library #66910 in front of Liberty Pizza on 1275 Powers Ferry Road, Marietta, Georgia 30067. I haven't tried the pizza yet, but I will next time. Enjoy the book!

My Review: This was a great book, I nearly finished it in one sitting. Just couldn't put it down. Sometimes the angst of these characters is annoying, but I really loved the main character Lindsey Miller. She had the courage to change her life and try and figure out her career and how to be happy.

Sorry, somehow I forgot to journal after I read this book.