The Marriage Spell: A Novel

by Mary Jo Putney | Romance |
Registered by TaleofGenji of North Jersey, New Jersey USA on 10/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Friday, October 01, 2010
This book was rescued before it was to be thrown out after a College Club Book Fair. Since I'm not a fan of romance I'm creating a Morphing Romance Bookbox in which this will travel.

Journal Entry 2 by TaleofGenji at Jerome, Michigan USA on Friday, October 01, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/1/2010 UTC) at Jerome, Michigan USA

Putting this in my Morphing Romance Box and sending it on its way.

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, November 19, 2010
My daughter loves this author. Chosen from the Morphing Romance Book Box with her in mind. Thanks.

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, September 26, 2013
This is good stuff. Loved the magic. Great plot. Already have another reader in mind.

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, November 04, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/5/2013 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

Off in a box of Random Books to bamaforever. Just because I haven't sent her anything lately. Enjoy! And Happy Thanksgiving!

Journal Entry 6 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Thursday, November 21, 2013
Aww thank you for the box of books hun! I hope you have a great Thankgiving!

Sounds really good!

Released 2 mos ago (11/16/2018 UTC) at ~~~ ~~~ A Fellow BookCrosser ~~~ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to elizardbreath as a late birthday gift. ❤

I hope you like it! 😁

Journal Entry 8 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Thanks for thinking of me during my birthday season! Happy Thanksgiving!