The Chosen

by Chaim Potok | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookscoutwing of Chula Vista, California USA on 7/21/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookscoutwing from Chula Vista, California USA on Monday, July 21, 2003
Great complex book about two dissimilar Jewish boys who meet and begin a friendship. What an exploration of universal themes. I only wish it had come with a glossary of terms.

Journal Entry 2 by Ardy from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 01, 2003
I first read this book when my daughter had it as assigned reading for a high school class. I enjoyed it, but didn't have enough time to really digest it. I'm looking forward to re-reading it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookscoutwing at Post office on Oxford St at Third in Chula Vista, California USA on Monday, December 01, 2003
Released on Monday, December 01, 2003 at Post office on Oxford St at Third in Chula Vista, California USA.

I think I screwed this up because I forgot to release it before I sent it and now it will be in the wild when it was really sent to Ardy. I hope you enjoy it. You're right; it is a story that can be savored.

Journal Entry 4 by Ardy from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, December 28, 2003
I really do have this book and will be re-reading it soon. thanks again!