Dalek I Loved You (Gollancz S.F.)

by Nick Griffiths | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by chocdrop of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 9/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 25, 2010
From the back cover:

"'My name is Nick and I am a Doctor Who fan.

Don't let that put you off me, if you're not Who-inclined. I also love David Bowie, Interpol, Boards of Canada, Godspeed You Black Emperor and swathes of electronica. I'm a Tottenham Hotspur season-ticket holder, so I do get out. I don't own any black T-shirts with rubbery sci-fi logos that smear when ironed - actually, I would never iron T-shirts, or any type of clothing frankly - nor do I wear an outsized, multi-coloured scarf.'

Dalek I Loved You is the hilarious and touching memoir of a love affair, of a life lived with the Doctor. It is also an evocative memoir of a 1970s childhood, and (it gets worse) of being a teenager and a student in the 1980s and (wait for it) a music journalist in the 1990s."

Journal Entry 2 by chocdrop at on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/19/2011 UTC) at

Taking to the Nottingham meet up. Will be left on the bookshelf if it is not picked up.

Journal Entry 3 by Pookledo at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 28, 2011
Picked up at the meet. Looks great.

Ad lovely meeting you. :)