Snow White (Fairy Tales Books)

by Berlie Doherty | Other |
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on 9/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, September 24, 2010
I bought this book in Hay on Way

Released 10 yrs ago (11/29/2010 UTC) at Post to USA in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Oberösterreich Austria

Rabck

Journal Entry 3 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, December 08, 2010
I received this book in the mail from ghanescha as a surprise RABCK with a cute advent calendar featuring elves.

Thank you so much for this lovely book and the cute calendar. My daughter and I will be opening the calendar.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Every time I read this fairy tale, I am still horrified by the evil of the queen. This fairy tale is one of the hardest to believe. A girl put in a coffin of glass who still stays lovely and a prince who falls in love with a dead girl. However, this fairy tale illustrates truth at a deep level.

Journal Entry 5 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/4/2011 UTC) at a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to PrettyPoodle for her OBCZ at the Norristown Transportation Center Railroad Station in Norristown, Pennsylvania.

This book was released for the Keep Them Moving release challenge.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 11, 2011
Thank you so much for the wonderful books you sent for the "green shelves"! This is just one of them.

To be released shortly

Journal Entry 7 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at NTCRRS in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 12, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/12/2011 UTC) at NTCRRS in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate NTCRRS referred you. I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/