Somewhere South of Here

by William Kowalski | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by mirthful of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 9/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, September 24, 2010
I just started this, and it looks good so far. I aim to finish it so I can leave it in Frankfurt over the weekend :)

Journal Entry 2 by mirthful at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, September 25, 2010
Very gripping, nicely written account of looking for roots and finding something other than expected.

Since it was such a fast read I've already finished and can bring it to the meetup in Mainz this evening.

Journal Entry 3 by wingauweiawing at Friedberg, Hessen Germany on Sunday, September 26, 2010
and *schwupps* it´s going with me to the outback of Frankfurt ;-)
It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope you will enjoy your trip "Somewhere South of Trondheim " ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by kittybrombeere at Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Sunday, November 14, 2010
Took it with me. I love "Eddies bastard". - I love the second part of it, too. Billy Mann tries to find his unknown mother.

Journal Entry 5 by kittybrombeere at Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/10/2011 UTC) at Offene Bibliothek, Prinz Georg Palais in Darmstadt, Hessen Germany

Wenn ich die offene Bibliothek finde, tausche ich dieses Buch dort gegen Reiselektüre aus.