Pay It Forward

by Catherine Ryan Hyde | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0743412028 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingkayjay33wing of Langley, British Columbia Canada on 9/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Friday, September 17, 2010
I couldn't resist this book. Isn't that what BookCrossing is all about.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkayjay33wing at Langley, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I really enjoyed this book .It had some unusual characters and some unexpected twists and turns.
I am going to see if anyone would like to Pay it Forward. I'm off to the Forum to post a thread.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayjay33wing at Langley, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, October 07, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/7/2010 UTC) at Langley, British Columbia Canada

This little book is on its way to the first reader in a very short bookray, unless some more people join. It went by Canada post this afternoon.

Journal Entry 4 by peace-filled at Sechelt, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The book arrived this afternoon. I look forward to reading this. I did see the movie some time ago.

Journal Entry 5 by peace-filled at Sechelt, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 18, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/18/2010 UTC) at Sechelt, British Columbia Canada

Sending this by mail to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 6 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Monday, October 25, 2010
the book arrived safe and sound in Dallas, Texas.

Journal Entry 7 by rem_LovesOU at Carrollton, Texas USA on Thursday, December 02, 2010
The book is travelling to Tulsa, OK.

Journal Entry 8 by rem_LovesOU at -- wild released somewhere in Kent, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 01, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/3/2011 UTC) at -- wild released somewhere in Kent, Kent United Kingdom

Mailing to Kent, UK!

Journal Entry 9 by star69 at Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 15, 2011
Got this book yesterday. I have read this before but it was a long time ago and am looking forward to reading it again. Thanks

Journal Entry 10 by star69 at Sittingbourne, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 21, 2011
Enjoyed this book alot if only life really could be like this!!!

Will find someone to ray this forward to.

Journal Entry 11 by star69 at A Wishlist RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 24, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/24/2011 UTC) at A Wishlist RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent as a wishlist RABCK

Journal Entry 12 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 25, 2011
This arrived today. Am very much looking forward to reading this book, especially as I loved the film so much! Hoping I don't have too high expectations for it. Thanks very much for the RABCK :)

Journal Entry 13 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 13, 2012
Finally got around to reading this book, it was the perfect size to carry around with me and read on the Toyko subway, whilst visiting there :) I really enjoyed this book, I think I read it in about a day because I just couldn't put it down. I was already a fan of the film, but I like the book even better, it has more depth and the characters come across better. I liked the flipping between characters as well, that always draws me in. Thanks very much for sharing with me, I will hopefully get a chance to ray-it-forward. I already lent it to a friend, who read it in an afternoon, and said she liked it much better than the film too :)

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Mystery in Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.