The Target (FBI Series)

by Catherine Coulter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by easterngirl71 of Alton, Illinois USA on 9/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 16, 2010
I am putting this book into my second Mystery/Suspence Bookbox!!

Dear reader:
You are about to enter a labyrinth were the unthinkable happens and the unimaginable becomes terrifying real.
Escaping unwanted media attention after a notorious incident, Ramsey Hunt retreats into the solitude of a cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. But his isolation is shattered when he rescues a small girl unconscious in the forest and strangers invade his private meadow, their intent to kill.
Molly Santera, the little girl's mother, catches up with Ramsey and her daughter, mistaking him for the kidnapper. When she discovers that he instead saved Emma, there's little time for thanks. The men persuing want them badly.
Savich and Sherlock ( The Maze) as well as MAX, the transvestite laptop, return to assist. Ramsey and Molly, facing constant danger, unravel the clues and ultimately discover why they're at the center of the target.
The Target will keep you on the edge of your seat. You might believe you're the best at solving mysteries, but not this time. I'll surprise you at the end, count on it. Enjoy--

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, October 29, 2010
My parents were here when the bookbox came and they choose a few out of it to read so I will replace theirs as well. This was selected out of easterngirl71's second Mystery/Suspense Bookbox-Thanks for including it!

Journal Entry 3 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Friday, October 29, 2010
This book was in a big bookbox that arrived at my daughters while we were visiting and we just had to select a few books as well- Thanks for offering this one!

Journal Entry 4 by fathermurphy at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I, finally, got this book off the TBR mountain. Ramsey Hunt saves a little girl. They are persued by the bad men. They face consistant danger, figuring out the clues, to finally discover why they are the center of the target. Good story!!

Journal Entry 5 by fathermurphy at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (7/27/2011 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

I'm handing this book to love2cook for her to read and release.

Journal Entry 6 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Received from fathermurphy. On to the TBR mountain it goes......................

Journal Entry 7 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Thursday, March 07, 2013
Not interested in this book.

Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, August 22, 2013
from the abc bookbox. Adding to the previously registered paperback stash.

Journal Entry 10 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 22, 2019
and it's available, because this is a favorite author for the PO OBCZ. Adding to November in the hopes that the the is back again.

Journal Entry 11 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 22, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/22/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the THE challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!