The Yellow Wallpaper (Reclam Fremdsprachentexte)

Registered by wingPebbletoolwing of Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on 9/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingPebbletoolwing from Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Saturday, September 11, 2010
Ein ganz schmales Reclamheftchen.
A very tiny Reclampaper.

" "The Yellow Wallpaper is a small literary masterpiece. For almost fifty years it has been overlooked, as has its author, one of the most commanding feminists of her time. Now, with the new growth of the feminist movement, Charlotte Perkins Gilman is being rediscovered, and The Yellow Wallpaper should share in that rediscovery."
Elaine R. Hedges "

24.09.:Wow, that was a surprise for me. Not a very easy to get in story, but fascinating nevertheless. The way the story was written you just got into the fascination for this wallpaper, although I was sometimes a little bit unsure about some of the hidden meanings. The main theme is clear nevertheless and it is a very interesting insight in the role of women in past times. It is read in a very short time and I think I know someone who might want to read it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPebbletoolwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/28/2011 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany

Well, tonight I am going to hand this book over to smh. Would really like to know what you think about it :)

Journal Entry 3 by smh at n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Journal Entry 4 by smh at n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Impressive, the language, the imagery, the overall construction of the story.

Auch besonders gut ist das Nachwort.

Journal Entry 5 by smh at n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 11, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (11/11/2011 UTC) at n/a, n/a -- Controlled Releases

Hopefully Windinthewillow will enjoy reading it as much as I did =)