How to Be a Villain: Evil Laughs, Secret Lairs, Master Plans, and More!!!
3 journalers for this copy...
Resuming my lost BookRay! To have a look at JEs by previous readers, click here.
Shipping order for would-be villains:
1) sunfi, US (OH), can ship anywhere. ¤¤ current location ¤¤
2) mozette, Australia, can ship anywhere.
3) synical, Malaysia, can ship anywhere.
4) Simson-Shilitoe, France, EU shipping preferred.
5) jacksmum2004, UK, UK posting preferred but int'l ok.
• make a journal entry when you receive the book so everyone knows it has safely arrived
• try to read it within a month
• ask the next on the list for his/her address
• make a journal entry when finished, telling us what you thought - did you like it? Did you think it was well-written?
• wrap it up well and pass it on to the next participant
Please PM me in case of any problems/unforeseen delay. If you are experiencing an RBC (Reading Backlog Crisis) or no longer wish to read the book, let me know and I will move/remove you down/off the list.
Hint: Ask for the address of the next on the list before you have finished reading; sometimes it takes a while before you get a reply. Some people don't get PM's. You may want to look for an e-mail address on their profile, or leave an ISO message on the forum. If the person doesn't respond within 7-10 days (use your judgement), please PM the next person, and then me, so I can update the bookring list.
**Cheapest postage rate is fine**
Happy reading everyone!
I'm glad I was able to replace the missing book, and I hope everyone receives it quickly and enjoys it! :)
Update: 19 Nov 10 - The original book for this ring arrived a couple nights ago, it was presumed lost as it hadn't been JE'd in over 18 months. I've contacted the organizer and this copy will be sent on as a RABCK after my husband reads it, the original book will finish the ring journey. Now for the review: I finally finished this one, it was a great quick read, I'm already developing my evil plan, though I haven't come up with an evil name yet.