All Names Have Been Changed

by Claire Kilroy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by leamhliom of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 9/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by leamhliom from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, September 10, 2010
to be read

Journal Entry 2 by leamhliom at Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/16/2011 UTC) at Sheraton Crystal City Hotel in Arlington, Virginia USA

Released at the 2011 Book Crossing Convention BCinDc

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 21, 2011
Picked up from the Book Buffet at the 2011 Bookcrossing Convention.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Now I *really* want to go to Dublin next year! Is a tour of Trinity on the menu?

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/29/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Otakuu at today's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 6 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Received from FutureCat at a mini meet up today

Journal Entry 7 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/14/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to FutureCat for re-homing

If this is the first BookCrossing book you have ever found, Haere Mai - Welcome.
I hope you join me in this wonderful world

Journal Entry 8 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012
Back in my possession after our BC Feast of the Ass Party last night. I'm tempted to take it back to Dublin with me...

v

Released 7 yrs ago (4/12/2012 UTC) at Trinity College (see notes for details) in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Left in the doorway that matches the cover of the book.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.