Dark Peril (Carpathian)

by Christine Feehan | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 9/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, September 06, 2010
Hardback book

From the inside flap:

Dominic, of the Dragonseeker lineage--one of the most powerful of the Carpathian lines--is desperate to go to the very heart of the enemy camp and learn their plans. There's only one way to do so: ingest the parasitic blood of a vampire. He knows that it is a mission from which there is no return. With little time before the blood takes effect, he'll get the information he needs, relay it to the leader of the Carpathians, and go out fighting. There is no more honorable way to end his life.

Solange Sangria is one of the last of the jaguar people, a royal pureblood, a dying species that cannot recover from bad decisions made of hundreds of years. She has long been alone, fighting to save the remaining shapeshifters from the hands of Brodrick the Terrible: her own father, who slaughtered her family and everyone she loved. Wounded and weary, she plans one last battle, hoping to stop the man who has made an alliance with the vampires, accepting that she will not come out alive.
They are two warriors who have lived their lives alone. Now, at the end of their time, they find each other--an obstacle neither one saw coming, and which neither can hope to ignore.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, September 06, 2010
I really liked this Carpathian book....it is much better than the last few in this series.
I am saving this book for JennyC1230. She is also reading this series.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (9/9/2010 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailing out today

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 16, 2010
Thank you so much! I really enjoy this series, even though some of the books are so-so, most of them are fabulous! Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
My Review: This was a great story! I had a small problem with Solange, she's supposed to be this fantastic warrior and distrustful of men, but she seems more shy with Dominic, I would have made her character more stand-offish or gruff than shy. It was just strange to me. I hate that it took me so long to read this! This is a wonderful series.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (1/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library #5161 - Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!