Closet Confidential (A Charlotte Adams Mystery)

by Mary Jane Maffini | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 9/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 05, 2010
I enjoyed this one and especially love the closet organizing tips.
Amazon Editorial Review
Fourth in the series featuring organizer and amateur sleuth Charlotte Adams, following Death Loves a Messy Desk. A friend hires Charlotte to organize her closets and prove that her daughter's accident was murder. And now Charlotte has to get a house-and her suspects-in order.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 14, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (2/13/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This book has been mailed to 6of8, who chose it from the Travelling Mystery/Thriller VBB organized by bookstogive. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 19, 2011
Received this in the mail yesterday, along with an extra surprise. Thanks loveamystery! Mt. TBR is overflowing, but this may get moved to the front by virtue of the fact that it contains organizational tips.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Not the best mystery, per se, that I have ever read, but the characters are most interesting. I had a hard time with the way the two cases in the book tied together -- it almost felt forced, as did the resolution. However, the organizing tips are great and overall I enjoyed the book. Will definitely be keeping my eye out for others in the series. Now have to decide what will become of this one -- possibly a wild release.

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, September 23, 2011
Taking this along to tomorrow's meet-up on the Mall at the National Book Festival. If no one there is interested, it will be wild released.

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at John Paul Jones Monument in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at John Paul Jones Monument in Washington, District of Columbia USA

I went down to the National Mall to enjoy the National Book Festival and took along some books to wild release. When I came across this statue in this tiny little traffic island honoring John Paul Jones -- something I had no idea existed, despite having gone past it numerous times -- I thought it would be a perfect place to release this book. Enjoy!

Welcome to Book Crossing -- this book is now yours to read, retain, release, or any combination thereof which suits your fancy. Books registered with Book Crossing are tracked by those who have read them before to see where they will go and who they will meet on their journeys. People who participate in the Book Crossing community often establish friendships and trade books or comments on books and just relish a relationship with other readers across the globe.

You are welcome (and encouraged) to create a journal entry on the book, particularly when passing it on to a specific someone or releasing in the wild. You don't have to read the book to create a journal entry nor do you have to feel obligated to write only positive things. All those who have had their hands on the book before you would be excited to read any journal entry you choose to make.

You can remain anonymous or join Book Crossing, where you are known to others by the screen name of your choice and no personal information is revealed. If you join, you can receive e-mail updates about all the places this book travels to in the future. (I would love it if you listed me, 6of8, as your referring member).

Sharing books in this fashion is just another way of spreading good karma across the world. Whatever you choose to do, enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
what a treat - will pass on.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Cocoa, Florida USA on Monday, April 23, 2012
no comment