Rhinoceros Tap: 15 Seriously Silly Songs (Book & CD)

by Sandra Boynton | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 9/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 05, 2010
Picked this up at the Book Thing of Baltimore, MD. Sadly, the CD is missing :-(

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, September 05, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/5/2010 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Releasing this at the zoo for the You're Such an Animal Challenge!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010
I found this book at the National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA. I am from Ohio and read it to my child on are way back home.I plain on leaving it at the clevland zoo soon.