Their Eyes Were Watching God

by Zora Neale Hurston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0061120065 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Bookaholic58 of Binghamton, New York USA on 9/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Bookaholic58 from Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, September 03, 2010
I just couldn't get this one when I tried several years ago. Mt. TBR is so high I decided to pass it on for someone else's enjoyment.

Journal Entry 2 by Bookaholic58 at Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, September 03, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/3/2010 UTC) at Binghamton, New York USA

I am releasing this book into Natterbee's 1st Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Wednesday, September 22, 2010
taken out of Nattabee's First Bookbox
Recently a customer was telling me he thought this book had the best opening sentence.....so this is going onto my TBR shelf.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, July 20, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/20/2012 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

somehow received 2 copies of this book, so I'm sending this one on in Elizardbreath's Fiction Bookbox
Happy Travels

Journal Entry 5 by TinaJean at Talala, Oklahoma USA on Monday, September 03, 2012
Removed from Elizardbreath's Fiction Bookbox.