The Servants of Twilight

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 9/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 04, 2012
It was fast paced, but there were a few inconsistancies. One was that Charlie stated he didn't know who Grace was than later he spoke of a dealing he had with her. Also, there was no resolution as to who was the mole or if there was one. The ending did leave you wondering about Joey.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/6/2012 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! to purple4 for RABCK, What's in a Name (serVANts), and D is for December release challenges 2012