Gone

In love with bookcrossing
by Lisa Gardner | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingInto-the-Bluewing of Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on 9/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingInto-the-Bluewing from Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, July 28, 2012
Purchased from a charity shop in Hereford.

from the cover:
Ex-FBI profiler Pierce Quincy has just been thrown into his worst nightmare. A car has been found abandoned, engine running, purse on the driver's seat - and his estranged wife, Raine Conner, has disappeared...

did one of the ghosts from her troubled past finally catch up with Rainie? Or could her disappearance be the result of one of the cases they'd been working on - a particularly vicious double homicide, or the possible abuse af a deeply disturbed child Rainie took too close to heart? Together with his daughter, FBI againt Kimberly Quincy, Pierce is racing against time and frantically searching for answert to all the questions he's been afraid to ask.
One man knows what happened that night, and his terms are clear: he wants money, power, celebrity. And if he doesn't get them, Rainie will be gone for good...

I have got another copy of the book so this will be ready to move on.

Journal Entry 2 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Lüneburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, August 04, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (8/5/2018 UTC) at Lüneburg, Niedersachsen Germany

I will take this book to the meet-up in Lüneburg. Maybe someone will be interested in it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPalwashawing at Lüneburg, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, August 05, 2018
Discovered at the Mini-Meetup in Lüneburg, Germany. I will read it soon...

Journal Entry 4 by wingPalwashawing at Uelzen, Niedersachsen Germany on Saturday, October 10, 2020
There was no time for reading this book - so I want to let it go...
Travelling with the HGG RABCK 2020

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, November 20, 2020
Thank you so much. I love her books. And my daughter's name is Rayne, different spelling, same pronunciation. I'm sure she'll want to read it also.

Journal Entry 6 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, January 10, 2021
Wow! What a great book! I just love this author! This one of her best!!!

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/12/2021 UTC) at Hamilton, Ohio USA

Small box of books sent to MrsJones as a RABCK. My bookshelves are overflowing! Hope you can find something you like!

Journal Entry 8 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Friday, January 15, 2021
Arrived in a bookbox. Thanks!