The Good, the Bad and the Dumped

In love with bookcrossing
by Jenny Colgan | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingInto-the-Bluewing of Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on 9/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingInto-the-Bluewing from Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Friday, July 27, 2012
Swapped from the Hereford Camping and caravanning Club shelf.

from the cover:
Now, you abviously would never, ever look upyour exes on Facebook. Nooo. And even if you did, myou most certainly wouldn't run off trying to track them down, risking your job, family and happiness in the process. Posy Fairweather, on the other hand...
Posy is delighted when Matt proposes - on top of a mountain, in a gale, in full-on romantic mode. But a few days later disaster strikes; he backs out of the engagement. Crushed and humiliated, Posy starts thinking. Why has her love life always ended in total disaster? Determined to discover how she got to this poing, Posy resolves to get online and track down her exes. Can she learn from past mistakes? And what if she has let Mr. Right slip through her fingers on the way?

update of April 2015:
I am not much into chicklit these days. But I loved this book. I liked Posy even though she acted quite stupid often and also the other characters in the book were kind of nice, Matt was nearly too good to be true.

I will have to look for other books by this writer. It was the first I read from Jenny Colgan. Hopefully not the last.

Journal Entry 2 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (4/30/2015 UTC) at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany

Travelling from England and Germany to the next Country via Oppem's 2015 birthday RABCK Group. Happy birthday and enjoy. (I have to post this very early but I won't be home during the next months, most probably).

Journal Entry 3 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Saturday, July 04, 2015
Thanks so much for this nice birthday surprise, look forward to read this one :) And thanks for sending a wishlist book :)

Journal Entry 4 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Friday, November 01, 2019
I felt so irritated when I was reading the book, specially the first part of it. I just could not believe how Posy was behaving. I usually like chick lit but as I said, I just felt irritated. But it did improve towards the end.

Journal Entry 5 by Bjorg at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 02, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (12/3/2019 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Off to a friend in Finland, enjoy :)

Journal Entry 6 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Thank you for the book, Björg, looking forward to reading it! :D

Journal Entry 7 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, March 05, 2020
I read the book a while ago but seem to have forgotten to journal it. Rather enjoyable light reading, as Colgan's books usually though it did not have quite the charm of her earliest books. The story itself was a bit unrealistic and predictable but as said, it's light, entertaining and funny, which is the most important in this genre.

Journal Entry 8 by saarahoo at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, March 05, 2020
I'm leaving this in the book exchange shelf at work in case someone's interested.

Journal Entry 9 by saarahoo at Malminkartanon kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, August 13, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (8/12/2020 UTC) at Malminkartanon kirjasto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Jätetty vaihtohyllyyn.