Whirlpool

In love with bookcrossing
by Colin Forbes | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingInto-the-Bluewing of Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on 9/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingInto-the-Bluewing from Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Sunday, September 12, 2010
from a box containing 54 English books purchased via Ebay

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching and making a journal entry for this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book and where you might re-release it when you're finished, so it can continue its journey. Please note that if you found two or more books together, they each have their own BCID#. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, Into-the-Blue, as the one who referred you. It's free and loads of fun.

................................................................................................................
Amazon says:
Tweed returns to face a desperate enemy in this follow-up to "Shockwave". Glasnost is being blown to pieces as Europe is engulfed in a wave of terror. But who is the new enemy? This book travels from England, Sweden and Finland, through to a mysterious institute in Lapland.

Released 10 yrs ago (11/26/2010 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

Das Buch reist als Teil des Bookcrossing Adventskalenders zum 15.12. zu.... (wird nicht verraten). Ich hoffe, es wird dir gefallen. Ich wünsche noch eine schöne Rest-Adventszeit sowie frohe Feiertage!

Journal Entry 3 by kiki1928 at Ulm, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Part of my Advent calendar 2010! Thanks a lot for this book! I look forwad to read it!