Northern Lights

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by Hayes13 of Roma, Lazio Italy on 8/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Hayes13 from Roma, Lazio Italy on Wednesday, May 16, 2012
From the back cover: Haunted by the death of his former partner, Nate Burke has come to Lunacy, Alaska, looking for redemption. With the exception of the sparks that fly between him and Meg Galloway, his first weeks in town are relatively quiet. However, when two climbers find a corpse on the mountain, Nate discovers that Lunacy isn't quite the sleepy little backwater he imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by Hayes13 at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, May 28, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (5/29/2012 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Hello Happy Reader!!

I have finally sent this book to you. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, June 16, 2012
Just back from a tour in Austria the book was safely awaiting for me at home. Thanks a lot !

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, September 22, 2012
Reserved for dutch-flybabe after reading.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Though I'm usually cold and can't imagine living there, I enjoyed this journey in Alaska.

I'll mail it to dutch-flybabe asap.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (10/4/2012 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to The Netherlands.

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, October 9, 2012
This book has arrived safely at my house. Thanks for trading Icila!

Journal Entry 8 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, June 27, 2019
Nice fat book which I enjoyed reading a lot! While I read this book about Alaska with snowstorm and such we experienced a heat wave irl :-D

PS no wishes from active bookcrossers for this book, so I'll release it again soon.

Journal Entry 9 by dutch-flybabe at BC Meeting 2019 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, July 6, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/7/2019 UTC) at BC Meeting 2019 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

At the annual Castricum meet. Happy travels!

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dutch-flybabe) , as your referring member.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 10 by Hendrickje at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 8, 2019
Some time ago I read 'The Pagan Stone' by this author and really enjoyed it, so I'm having high hopes for this book!