Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Skyhook

by John J. Nance | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 051513712X Global Overview for this book
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 8/29/2010
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, August 29, 2010
Spotted this at a local sale today and remembering my husband enjoys this author, I brought it home. Hope he hasn't read it yet. =)

I never read but am updating to say hubby read it a while back, enjoyed it. I hope to find it a new reader shortly.Click the globe for a complete book description.

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 8, 2011

Released 11 yrs ago (8/8/2011 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending this to the "Never Won A RABCK" winner. Guess what?! lol. Congrats and I hope you enjoy!
|Sent as part of the 2011 RABCK Release Challenge!|

Journal Entry 3 by slb453 at Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Thursday, September 1, 2011
Hi dvg, thanks for the book! I received it several days ago; sorry I couldn't write a journal entry sooner! It looks like a fun book (wasn't skyhook mentioned in The Dark Knight?).

Thanks again for the cool RABCK! :)

Journal Entry 4 by slb453 at Goodwill Of Central Florida in Casselberry, Florida USA on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (1/11/2015 UTC) at Goodwill Of Central Florida in Casselberry, Florida USA

Welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for helping me track this book's journey! I have been a member of BookCrossing since 2009, and my books released into the wild have traveled across the country, and even to Canada and Uruguay! It's a fun and rewarding hobby! :)

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

1) Register as a member to receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world! It's free and spam-free. Or you may continue as an Anonymous Finder and go to Step 3.

2) Please put me, slb453, as your referring member when you edit your profile. Thanks!

3) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

4) If you choose to read the book, please make another journal entry when you finish it to let us know what you thought!

5) Ready to pass the book on? Click on "make release notes" to let us know where it's going! Leave the book in a public place or give it to a friend!

--------------------------------------------------------------

This book was donated to Goodwill of Central Florida.

Enjoy the book, and thank you for making a journal entry! :)