Dead Girls Are Easy (Nicki Styx, Book 1)

by Terri Garey | Romance |
Registered by wingPebbletoolwing of Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on 8/28/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingPebbletoolwing from Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Saturday, August 28, 2010
" "My name is Nicky Styx and I thought I had the world all figured out. Then I regained consciousness."
There´s something about almost dying that makes a girl rethink her priorities. Take Nicki Styx - she was strictly goth and vintage, until a brush with afterlife leaves her with the ability to see dead people."

I really enjoyed reading this story. Of course the idea is not really new and the characters are at times a little bit over-the-top, but I forgot time and read this book in one long evening. I loved the voodoo-part much. To me it was pretty exciting.
Now this book is going on a looong journey. A friend will take it to Japan and release it somewhere there. :)
I do hope that someone will want to read it :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPebbletoolwing at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany on Saturday, August 28, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (8/28/2010 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Berlin Germany

Tonight I give this book to a friend who will take it to Japan :)