Silent Prey

by John Sandford | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Martie-Kr of Mentor, Ohio USA on 7/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 17, 2003
A Lucas Davenport mystery. I like all John Sanford's books. For inclusion in a bookbox.

Journal Entry 2 by Martie-Kr from Mentor, Ohio USA on Monday, August 25, 2003
Going into Kayter's Mystery and Thriller bookbox. Enjoy!

Released on Monday, August 25, 2003 at Kayters' Mystery/Thriller Book Box #1 in KAYTERS, postal release USA.

Journal Entry 4 by kayters from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Monday, October 20, 2003
Came back home in the mystery & thriller book box.

Going out in my next one which is starting soon. PM me to join! :)

Released on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 at Kayters' Mystery/Thriller Book Box #2 in KAYTERS, postal release USA.

Journal Entry 6 by kiptrix from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Friday, November 14, 2003
I took this out of the book box because I've enjoyed all of the Lucas Davenport mysteries that I've read before. Will read and release eventually.

Journal Entry 7 by kiptrix from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Friday, March 26, 2004
This time Lucas Davenport goes to New York City to help capture Bekker, a crazy murderer who escaped during his trial. As usual, there is more than one story going on. Well done, gory at times.

Journal Entry 8 by kiptrix from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Monday, March 29, 2004
This book was mailed today to Smilin-Heart in WA. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 9 by Smilin-Heart from Norfolk, Virginia USA on Monday, April 05, 2004
Thanks for sending this book to me.