Thendara House

by Marion Zimmer Bradley | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
1983 Daw paperback in the Ages of Darkover series - more precisely, in the age of The Renunciates (Free Amazons). Cover art by Hannah M.G. Shapero. This copy was a discard from Dimond Library. I found it some months ago there in the free books pile on the porch.

I can let this go after I read:
1954 Year of the Big Thaw [read 2013]
1958 The Planet Savers [read 2014]
1961 The Door Through Space [read 2014]
1963 The Colors of Space [read 2014]
1980 Elbow Room (short story) [read 2021]
1982 The Mists of Avalon [read 2014]
1983 The Fall of Atlantis [read 2021]

Edit July 29, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2774 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 221 Sandringham Road in Piedmont, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.