The Robots of Dawn

by Isaac Asimov | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
1984 Del Rey paperback of the 1983 novel featuring further intrigues of New York Detective Elijah Bailey adventuring to the planet Aurora. Cover art by Michael Whelan. This was on my list of best classic sf to read when I found this copy some months ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1949 The Red Queen's Race (short story) [read 2012]
1976 The Bicentennial Man (novelette) [read 2017]
1992 The Positronic Man (based on Bicentennial Man, robot book 4) [read 2018]
1954 The Caves of Steel (robot book 5) [read 2018]
1957 The Naked Sun (robot book 6) [read 2019]

Edit July 5, 2020: I enjoyed the early part of this series, but now don't have time to do more than skim this. But it seems pretty good. I currently have this ranked at #1622 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 22192 Prospect Street in Hayward, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.