The Fall of Atlantis

by Marion Zimmer Bradley | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, August 23, 2010
1997 Baen paperback of the 1983 epic previously published separately as Web of Light and Web of Darkness. By the penciled price inside, this copy was sold used, but still appears in excellent unread condition. Though I will surely bend the spine a bit when I read it. I found this copy some months ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1954 Year of the Big Thaw [read 2013]
1958 The Planet Savers [read 2014]
1961 The Door Through Space [read 2014]
1963 The Colors of Space [read 2014]
1980 Elbow Room (short story) [read 2021]
1982 The Mists of Avalon [read 2014]

Edit July 22, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. It runs long. It is still in great shape, after this past decade of kicking around on my shelf. The pages are super thin, which helps it keep its shape, but the binding is aged by now, and so it is getting a bit loose on the front cover. I currently have this ranked at #4835 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 mos ago (7/23/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3742 Silverwood Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.