The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn (Inspector Morse)

by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 22, 2010
"The newly appointed member of the Oxford Examinations Syndicate was deaf, provincial and gifted. Now he is dead...
And his murder, in his North Oxford home, proves to be the start of a formidably labyrinthine case for Chief Inspector Morse, as he tries to track down the killer through the insular and bitchy world of the Oxford colleges..."

Journal Entry 2 by WistfulDragon at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 27, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (8/27/2010 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 3 by GingerDream at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 18, 2010
Picked it up in the Camel and Artichoke, having watched Morse I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by GingerDream at -- somewhere in Greater London --, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2010
I wasn't disappointed. The book is well written, story twisting and turning. Highly recommended for gloomy Sunday afternoon but be aware it's difficult to put down and you may finish stying up 'till late.
Enjoy