The Water's Lovely

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by pinkydinky on 8/14/2010
Journal Entry 1 by pinkydinky on Saturday, August 14, 2010
Picked up at the book exchange in Churchwood Valley

Journal Entry 2 by pinkydinky at Melksham, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 24, 2011
A book that took a while to get going and then just crawled to a conclusion. The story revolves round one family and the BIG family secret. If this was the first Ruth Rendell I had read I would not be tempted to read any more.

Journal Entry 3 by pinkydinky at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (12/5/2012 UTC) at Sweepstake, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Going to the winner of the tea & mystery sweepstake. Saw this on your wishlist. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by carelaisa at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, December 13, 2012
Got here today!

Thanks for the book, as well for the other, with the selection of teas and the x-mas card!
Another book from an author that I love to read :)

Looking forward to read the book!

Journal Entry 5 by carelaisa at Québec, Québec Canada on Sunday, December 22, 2013
Ruth Rendell novels’ are not necessarily all crime, as this one shows. It is mostly a story where psychology plays a big part; where each character, depending on how they react, can go towards a change or simply stand by and suffer the consequences. Everything is building up slowly to where it reaches its climax and then the reader get the full scope of what really happened. Of course, I liked it even if I found it slow paced but it fitted the story so well that I can’t really complain about it!

I'm making it available as I found a copy to keep!

Journal Entry 6 by carelaisa at Happy Day Sweeps Winner, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 29, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (6/29/2015 UTC) at Happy Day Sweeps Winner, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the winner of the May edition of the USA/CANADA Happy Day Sweep.

Hope everything will be liked :)

Journal Entry 7 by Shann24lvr at St. Clair, Missouri USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015
Received as part of the Happy Day Sweeps from Carelaisa. Thanks so much.