Cry Wolf (Alpha and Omega, Book 1)

by Patricia Briggs | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 8/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, August 06, 2010
From the back cover:

Anna never knew werewolves existed, until the night she survived a violent attack...and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she'd learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominate males. Then Charles Cornick, the enforcer--and son--of the leader of the North American werewolves, came into her life.

Charles insists that not only is Anna his mate, but she is also a rare and valued Omega wolf. And it is Anna's inner strength and calming presence that will prove invaluable as she and Charles go on the hunt in search of a rogue werewolf--and a creature bound in magic so dark that it could threaten all of the pack...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, August 06, 2010
This is the first book that I've read by this author....it was a quick paranorman read.
Placing in my availables.

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 11, 2010
Decided to send this book to JennyC1230....trying to fill up a box going her way. I hope you find some great reads in the box!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, November 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/12/2010 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailing today

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, November 15, 2010
Thank you! I actually have a copy of this in my To Be Registered box, so I will save this one for a bookbox. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 20, 2011
Putting this book into laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Last week, I received a surprise box of books in the mail. After inspection and a little sleuthing, I discovered that the Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror bookbox had accidently been shipped to me. (I am not as Sci-fi,fantasy or horror fan.) Anyway, I made the mistake of opening the box in front of a close friend who wanted to read this book. I knew that I most likely wouldn't be going to the post office for a week, so I let her read it. I just got the book back from her. She said that she really enjoyed it. Box will be sealed tonight and back in the mail tomorrow.

Journal Entry 8 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This book enjoyed a brief stop in San Jose, California before continuing its travels in laevina's Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by lorettallen at Somerville, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, May 21, 2011
Took this from a Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by lorettallen at Portland, Maine USA on Tuesday, November 22, 2011
I'm not much of a paranormal-romance reader, but I wasn't able to continue this one after 85 pages or so. It wasn't horrible, as far as books from that genre go, but not captivating enough to make me keep reading.