Psychoville

by Christopher Fowler | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by TiffanyAching of Fife, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by TiffanyAching from Fife, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 3, 2010
donated to my bookcrossing shelf by my friend

Journal Entry 2 by wingGlencorseCentrewing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 12, 2011
Thanks to TiffanyAching for donating this book, it is now available on the Official BookCrossing Zone bookshelf in the Bovril Johnston Cafe on Main Street, Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland.

The OBCZ is on the top shelf in the cafe by the counter, and is clearly labelled.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website (and the cafe!). Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post your review when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else. If you join, you'll be able to see what's happened to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 6, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (10/6/2011 UTC) at Biblos, Chambers Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

I plan ‘releasing’ this book at the next Edinburgh Bookcrossing Meet-up. The Edinburgh BookCrossing meetings are held every first Thursday of the month - we’re currently hosted by Biblos bar and restaurant on the corner of Chambers Street and North Bridge.