Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging (The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson)

by Louise Rennison | Teens |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 7/31/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, July 31, 2010
Got in this evening in Tesco. It is on one of my reading lists, so I'm registering it ready for reading. Will most likely read then release (to my little sister, we saw it in the cinema and both really want to read the book).

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 13, 2012
I really enjoyed this. It was so funny. It is very different from the film. But I still like both. I found the French bits rather amusing.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/6/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Sending this in a box with a few other books to surprise and grant some wishes of the very generous KingFan30 (who has send me quite a few books over time).

Safe travels little box of books!

Journal Entry 4 by kingfan30 at Corby Glen, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2012
Book arrived safe and sound after a week stuck at the post office, thank you for the extra surprises :)

11 April 14 - After a bad day at work, I sometimes wish i was younger, when I had less responsibility and life seemed easier, however having read this I'm not so sure I wish to return to my early teens. The angst of boys, how you look, who's friends with who, who's saying what about who, jealousy, the list is endless and this book covers it all. The diary style made it a very quick and amusing read.

Journal Entry 5 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 14, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (4/14/2014 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Sending on as a RABCK

Journal Entry 6 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 17, 2014
Thank you - received yesterday. I put this on my wishlist as one of the '50 Books That Will Change Your Life' - lets hope that it lives up to the hype :)