The Daughters of Cain (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by AussieNisi on 7/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by AussieNisi on Friday, July 30, 2010
Colin Dexter is one of my favourite authors of all time (who I've even met briefly!), and Inspector Morse one of my favourite detectives, and only partially because he loves cryptic crosswords ;)

When I chanced upon this small paperback edition of this excellent book, I grabbed it just for release. I hope you enjoy it too :)

Released 8 yrs ago (7/31/2010 UTC) at A Bite to Eat, Chifley Pl in Chifley, Australian Capital Territory Australia

For a BookCrossing meet up!

Journal Entry 3 by winggoldenwattlewing at Chifley, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Sunday, August 01, 2010
I went to the BookCrossing meet at "A Bite to Eat" Cafe in Chifley, ACT and selected this from a pile of books on the table.

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, September 09, 2010
Initially I found this book slow going. In fact I read two other books in the time I took to finish this one. But the last third is a page turner and I stayed up late finishing it. My score of seven is averaged out from six for the first section and eight for the last section.

Taking this along to the Canberra BookCrossing meet at Floriade flower festival this weekend. If no-one at the meet wants this book, I'll wild release it somewhere among the flowers. Floriade

No-one at the meet took this book, so I wild released it, leaving it beside a flower bed. It was caught and I look forward to an entry being made. Let us know where it ended up.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.