ChildCraft How and Why Library - Book Fifteen

by Field Enterprises Educational | Reference | This book has not been rated.
Registered by k-j-h of Geelong, Victoria Australia on 7/15/2003
Journal Entry 1 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Journal Entry 2 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 14, 2003
Sent to BookFrog

Journal Entry 3 by BookFrog from Albion Park, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Guide for Parents

THis probably won't go to school, not quite sure what to do with it, the information might be a bit outdated but might send to my sister anyway for amusement value at least and then she could release it at a parent's room or something. Though I might keep it for interest sake, difference between a strain and sprain, and identical and fraternal twins (well I knew the latter)

Journal Entry 4 by BookFrog from Albion Park, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 13, 2003
Am releasing it by letting it enter another class room, let us see what happens to it.....

Journal Entry 5 by BookFrog at Stockland Shellharbour in Shellharbour, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, April 12, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (4/11/2008 UTC) at Stockland Shellharbour in Shellharbour, New South Wales Australia

Left in the parent's room near KFC