Looking For Laura

by Judith Arnold | Romance |
Registered by Elenab of Samieira, Pontevedra Spain on 7/13/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Elenab from Samieira, Pontevedra Spain on Sunday, July 13, 2003
Open for Trade

Journal Entry 2 by Elenab from Samieira, Pontevedra Spain on Sunday, August 03, 2003
Going to a trader in Germany

Journal Entry 3 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, September 23, 2003
thanks elena for trading with me

Good read, ready for moving again

When I got the last bookbox I decided that I needed to record the entire journey of each book in the box and that includes it passing through my hands. I mean how else would one know that the book has been all the way to Germany and how do I know whatever became of the poor books that I didn't choose? I have my reasons for choosing or not choosing a book but maybe it is "just the book" for someone else and that it was fate that I passed it up.

Anyways, with the blessing of the originater of this box .... moonglow18 .... I am journaling each of the books and I will be releasing them to the bookbox which has been a very useful practice in several of the other bookboxes I have participated in.

**************************************************

Release planned for Monday, September 06, 2004 at Moonglow18's Romance Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox Controlled Releases.