Saturday

by Ian McEwan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by grubsneerg of Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by grubsneerg from Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 22, 2010
Bought at the Christian Layman Corps store in Greensburg, Pa., to read and release in the wild.

Journal Entry 2 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 21, 2016
What do 24 hours in YOUR life look and feel like? This was a very interesting concept set in a very interesting time. I wasn't too sure about it at first as nothing seemed to be happening, but as the day progressed, the story did as well, and I was sorry to see the day end.

I listened to about half of this, then switched over to the printed version because it was more convenient at the time. Steven Crossley did a fine job reading, but I think I preferred my own voice and my own pace in the end.

Journal Entry 3 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 22, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/21/2016 UTC) at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Passed along to Sister No. 3 to read and most likely return.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

Take your time reading the book, and after you finish, please make a journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours, and you can keep it if you choose, though we would love for you to share it. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it.

Journal Entry 4 by grubsneerg at Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 04, 2017
Back from Sister No. 3 and ready for its next reader.

Released 2 yrs ago (9/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library #1670, Twin Lakes Expansion in Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Left in the Little Free Library around 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations--you caught a book!