The Jury Master

by Robert Dugoni (Autographed Copy) | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shemchin of Plano, Texas USA on 7/22/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Thursday, July 22, 2010
His first book and an awesome read. I am so glad I met him in Dallas.

Journal Entry 2 by Shemchin at San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, July 22, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/22/2010 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

To my tea, chocolate & book buddy!
Hope you enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Hope I enjoy it??? Of course I will!!!

My favorite lunitic sent me this book along with another by the same author and a box full of chocolate, tea, tea magazines, a "Chocolate Spa" a tea strainer, a notepad and some "tin can inspirations.

Thank you SO much!!! I love you you crazy woman!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Oops again. The above entry was from me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingMyssCynwing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, February 26, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (2/26/2011 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

Oops. I never journaled this book when I finished it.
Good read. Thank you so much for introducing me to this author Ms Sheila.
Passing it on to eponine38 as winner of a Valentines/My 6th Anniversary RABCK I did.
I hope she enjoys it too.

If you find a book I've wild released please make a journal entry. You don't have to join the site to do it but it will let me know that someone found it. Then please pass it on when you are finished.
If I've RABCKed a book to you please feel free to RABCK it forward or wild release it.

RABCK=Random Act of BookCrossing Kindness See you SHOULD join if you haven't already. Someone may send you a book you put on a wishlist!

Journal Entry 6 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
One of five books included (along with lots of other goodies :-) in MyssCyn's 6th Anniversary Valentines Box - and this one's autographed by the author! Thank you for the great selection and Happy Bookiversary!

Journal Entry 7 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 31, 2012
Lately I seem to have trouble "getting into" books; i.e. am about to give up when suddenly it clicks. That happened with this one, which turned out to be quite an exciting read!

I was surprised at the title, as most of the story doesn't have much to do with Sloane's skills convincing a jury, but the significance of this comes later. The plot was intricate and well thought out. There were lots of characters that at first I had trouble keeping straight, but finally it all came together - and kept me reading long into the night! I don't read many thrillers so now I know where the term comes from :-). It was nice to branch out from my usual fare of "cozy" mysteries.

Journal Entry 8 by wingeponine38wing at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, December 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/31/2012 UTC) at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

In the bookcase. Hope the finder enjoys it!

Released for D For December Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lynchburg, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017
preposterous plot but very well written.