World Famous UFO's

by Colin Wilson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 7/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, July 15, 2010
Have owned this book for a while. Have read it. It's time for a clearout, so I'm registerng this book to release it. Hopefully it will have lots of adventures meeting new readers along the way.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 21, 2010
OK, so I have just re-read this book and now know I can't part with it yet. It raises too many things of interest to me. So I want to keep it as a reference book to do some further research. May lend it out to any interested party.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 29, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (7/29/2018 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Going to my first ever BookCrossing meet up. Should have been a picnic in Regents Park, but Mother Nature had better ideas. Now we are going for a pub lunch in the Allsop Arms near Marylebone/Baker Street. I have a large bag of books to share, so though it easiest to make release notes now (I really don’t want to bring any back). So go forth brave little books! Thanks for letting me read you. I hope you find many new readers to delight.

Journal Entry 4 by ajat at Regent's Park, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 29, 2018
Can't wait to read this book, seems interesting! Going to take it back home to Qatar with me.