Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingcountofmontewing of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 7/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingcountofmontewing from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 15, 2010
Chick lit.

Released 9 yrs ago (7/16/2010 UTC) at Summersault Coffee House and Emporium in Rugby, Warwickshire United Kingdom

Released.

Journal Entry 3 by retromonkey at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Picked up to redistribute elsewhere.

Released 9 yrs ago (8/10/2010 UTC) at Coffee Republic OBCZ shelf - upstairs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Will put on the shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by Noodlehead at Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 12, 2010
Picked up at the Bookcrossing shelf in coffee repbulic in Aylesbury. Added to my to be read pile.

Journal Entry 6 by Noodlehead at Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I really enjoyed reading this book as it was easy reading and took my mind of my busy workload at the moment. The storyline is a bit predictable and also very unlikely to happen.

Journal Entry 7 by Noodlehead at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/15/2011 UTC) at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Passed to my mother, travelling from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to Wellingborough, Northants.

Journal Entry 8 by Tressler at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2011
Good book to read if you don't want to have to concentrate too much. No real twists going on but I loved the character of the old man as it really came alive.

Journal Entry 9 by Tressler at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/24/2012 UTC) at Wellingborough, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Given to my sister a non bookcrosser to take back to Cornwall to read, enjoy and release for it to continue its journey.