Pandora's Galley

by MacDonald Harris | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 7/14/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1979 Harcourt Brace Jovanovich hardcover, with covered dust jacket, of the historical tale set in Napoleon's time, in Venice. This copy was a discard from Dimond Library, in the collection since it was new. I found it some months ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit April 14, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #2050 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 3 wks ago (4/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2639-2717 Harrison Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.