After the Funeral (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 7/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 22, 2010
Back in late 2009 I ran across several Agatha Christie novels at the library book sale, just after reading about someone (either on here or on LiveJournal) who joined a challenge to read them all in order, I thought about it, but I didn't have many of her books at that time. I snagged the ones I saw at the sale, and decided to try it..so I joined here.

I am still searching for her books. Luckily the library booksales usually have several -- this is one I found at Arapahoe's booksale this July. Yeah!!

This is book #62

Journal Entry 2 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 20, 2015
I am realizing I am not going to complete this challenge - I just don't have the desire to read these mysteries any longer (I start one, and just cant seem to get going in it) -- I may keep a few that I want to re-read, or perhaps just ones that sound interesting....but most are going to be avl.

Journal Entry 3 by winginnaewing at My House in Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, October 31, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/31/2016 UTC) at My House in Aurora, Colorado USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

While it is possible I have read and given my thoughts on this book, it is more likely it is a book I found/purchased specifically to send out into the world! In either case, please read what has been said before, where has this book been, who enjoyed it, who didn't -- and perhaps, if you care to, you can add your two cents!

You do not have to join bookcrossing to pick up, enjoy, and journal a book -- however, if you do decide to join us, please consider using me (innae) as your recommending friend, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a personal message (for more info, check out the FAQ).

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************

Journal Entry 4 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2017
This book was not chosen at Halloween so it is now avl

Journal Entry 5 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Heading off to mcsar..Wishlist game!

Journal Entry 6 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Thank you for the surprise RABCK which came with a book for the wishlist tag game. I always enjoy Agatha Christie and I am happy to lay my hands on the ones I've never read, like this one. Thanks.

Journal Entry 7 by mcsar at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, October 21, 2018
Just noticed that I have not journaled after reading. A little Hercule Poirot is always a welcome break for me. I enjoyed this one as well.

The book is now reserved for MissMarkey's young reader in her Library Club.

Journal Entry 8 by mcsar at A Christmas Gift, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/23/2018 UTC) at A Christmas Gift, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Dear Fellow Reader,

This is a travelling book which is free for you to read, keep or pass along.

I have registered the book at www.bookcrossing.com so that others and I can see where this book goes. I hope you will make a journal entry on the website to mark its journey; you do not have to register or sign up for anything to do so. But if you sign up, you can follow the book's journey too. I encourage you to explore the site, share books and make the world a library.

Enjoy the read.

=========================

An early Christmas gift to a member of MissMarkey's Library Club. Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 9 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 01, 2018
Thank you for my book. Love from Poirot. Aged 10.