Tell Me No Secrets

by Julie Corbin | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0340919884 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Gyd of Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on 7/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Gyd from Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Saturday, July 10, 2010
From Amazon.com:
"They say that everybody has a secret . Mine lies underground. Her name was Rose and she was nine years old when she died ...Grace lives in a quiet, Scottish fishing village -- the perfect place for bringing up her twin girls with her loving husband Paul. Life is good. Until a phone call from her old best-friend, a woman Grace hasn't seen since her teens -- and for good reason -- threatens to destroy everything. Caught up in a manipulative and spiteful game that turns into an obsession, Grace is about to realise that some secrets can't stay buried forever. For if Orla reveals what happened on that camping trip twenty-four years ago, she will take away all that Grace holds dear..."

Journal Entry 2 by Gyd at Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/16/2010 UTC) at Barcelona, Barcelona Spain

On its merry way to Madrid!

Journal Entry 3 by florriebelle at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Yippee! Thanks to Gyd!

Journal Entry 4 by florriebelle at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, October 08, 2011
Loved it. Tension at its' best... it makes you wonder, if that was me, what would I do? I nearly didn't go to work, I couldn't understand why the metro stopped moving (end of the line!) and really wanted the world to go away and let me just read it!

An amazing first novel. Not for it's literary merits, but an addictive page-turner nonetheless.

Promised to a new Bookcrosser! Thanks "Gyd" - I really, really LOVED this one.

Journal Entry 5 by florriebelle at Liberacion masiva madrileña navideña in Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/16/2012 UTC) at Liberacion masiva madrileña navideña in Madrid, Madrid Spain

With one or two others and hoping to find new hands, a new Bookcrosser?

Journal Entry 6 by Cocodras at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, December 16, 2012
Caught in the Chrisitmas Release today. As well as enjoying the reading, I hope to improve my English vocabulary. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 7 by Cocodras at -- En algún lugar in Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, February 18, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (2/18/2019 UTC) at -- En algún lugar in Madrid, Madrid Spain

Libero porque soy becera. ¡Buen viaje!