Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Left Behind No. 2)

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by Poobah1 of Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on 7/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Poobah1 from Lake Elmo, Minnesota USA on Saturday, July 10, 2010
A nice donation for release.

Here's a little blurb that I attach to each book that I've registered:

Welcome to BookCrossing! It's a site for catching and releasing books and spreading the good karma of reading! Please make a journal entry when you FIND this book and let previous readers know how you came upon it. You may remain anonymous on this site if you like but it's very safe and spam free. We leave FREE books around for others to stumble upon...they read, and then re-release in a public place for someone else to enjoy. Of course you're welcome to keep the book if you prefer but it's more fun to watch them travel and to hear from them once in a while. I hope you enjoy the book but I especially hope you enjoy BookCrossing.

Many thanks, Poobah1
Make the *WORLD* your library!

Journal Entry 2 by Poobah1 at Tettagouche State Park Campground in Silver Bay, Minnesota USA on Saturday, September 11, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/11/2010 UTC) at Tettagouche State Park Campground in Silver Bay, Minnesota USA

On a little camping trip with my husband celebrating our 29th Wedding Anniversary. Left a book for someone else to enjoy! This one was slipped onto the ice machine at the main entrance. Have fun!

To the lucky "Finder" of this book:

Hi and Thanks for picking up my book. You’ve stumbled upon a BookCrossing book. It’s a cool website for the catching and releasing of FREE books. I’ve stealthily stashed this book and you’ve come upon it. I may or may not have read this book (you can tell by the journal note above this one) but it’s yours now. Sometimes I just acquire books, don’t have a chance to read them and I set them free for others to share. Making the world a library! Scoot around on the site-it’s easy, safe and spam free. Please make a journal entry when you FIND the book and again when you re-release it. It’s a blast to watch them travel and to hear from them once in a while. It’s sort of like a message in a bottle and it passes on the good karma of reading! Have a great time with this book and I hope you like BookCrossing!

Cheers,
Poobah1 :^)

Books…Love ‘em and Leave ‘em.

Journal Entry 3 by asippl at Silver Bay, Minnesota USA on Monday, September 20, 2010
Caught this book on the ice machine when we picked up our wood. On the North Shore with my husband for the weekend as well as my parents who are on their first trip to the Duluth/North Shore area. Will be releasing soon!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Eagan, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Bought at a Goodwill in Eagan, MN -- October - 2015