Mother of Pearl

by Melinda Haynes | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by salinger007 of Spartanburg, South Carolina USA on 7/11/2003
Journal Entry 1 by salinger007 from Spartanburg, South Carolina USA on Friday, July 11, 2003
I know its a cliche, but I couldn't put this one down until the end.

Journal Entry 2 by salinger007 from Spartanburg, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Offered on BookRelay site, and sent to Blue183.

Journal Entry 3 by Blue183 from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 04, 2003
Received today in the mail from salinger007, it certainly didn't take very long. Thanks so much for offering it on the bookrelay.

Journal Entry 4 by Blue183 at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 06, 2012
Have just been going through my bookcase, and found this one. I read this book a few years ago, but forgot to make a journal entry.

It was a good read.

I will release this when I can.

Journal Entry 5 by Blue183 at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, May 26, 2013
I finished reading this a few days ago. In the previous entry I said I enjoyed it.
It was true of this time as well, although I'll be honest when I started reading
this time I didn't remember anything about the book.
It took a little while to get into. But once I did I really loved it.
Wonderful characters & a great story.

I'm sorry I've kept this book so long. Will try to send it on a journey soon.

Journal Entry 6 by Blue183 at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/25/2013 UTC) at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the bookshelves.

Journal Entry 7 by Blue183 at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Left in the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 8 by Random-Poet at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 20, 2016
I found this in the Canongate OBCZ a while ago and entirely forgot to journal it! I've now read the book and enjoyed it very much, the characters are excellent and it's beautifully written.

I'll send it on its way again in a few weeks.