Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Kierdy on 7/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Kierdy on Wednesday, July 07, 2010
There was so much hooplah around this book when it came out that I read it, but it was not for me. I hope someone else really enjoys it!

Journal Entry 2 by Kierdy at Cancun Airport in Cancún, Quintana Roo Mexico on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/4/2012 UTC) at Cancun Airport in Cancún, Quintana Roo Mexico

Off to Mexico for a vacation and this should be a great read for someone to find. Hopefully it will make its way someplace wonderful and whoever finds it will let me know where it has got to. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by Kierdy at Cancun Airport in Cancún, Quintana Roo Mexico on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (1/11/2012 UTC) at Cancun Airport in Cancún, Quintana Roo Mexico

Left beside the pay phone in departures in Cancun Airport. It had a little Canadian cloth in it as well and hopefully a little piece of a Canadian is being enjoyed by someone :-)