The Daughters of Cain (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by libbybook of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 7/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by libbybook from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If yo decide to join bookcrossing I hope you will use me, libbybook, as the person that recommended you. Enjoy. Good Book Karma to You!

Journal Entry 2 by libbybook at Esquires Tangihua St in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/8/2010 UTC) at Esquires Tangihua St in Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand

Great reading as always Morse never lets you down and you can learn ccryptic crosswords as you read. Left by the group of super intelligent non geeks enjoying a coffee and talk.

Journal Entry 3 by LilB at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Wednesday, July 14, 2010
As always, a well plotted mystery with great characterisation sprinkled with judicious quotes. However, the story was spoilt for me by an unconvincing love sub plot and a messy ending.